Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Etsy is Up and Running!

As promised, I've opened my Etsy shop back up...VERY slowly though with just one item for sale.

Check it out!


I've had SO much fun making these little wristlet keychains.  I made one for myself a few days ago and I've fallen in love with it.  First, the fabric is all Amy Butler because she's my favorite and can't seem to do wrong in my eyes.  It's actually two coordinating fabrics - blue and gray on the outside and then the fabric on the inside also has pops of orange.  I've been using mine non-stop and found it's super convenient.  They're $5 each which really just covers materials, my time, and the burns on my fingers from the iron!

I've made six of these bad boys so far...all the same fabric.  I'll have to head back to my favorite fabric store to get some more Amy Butler this weekend (it's 45 minutes away and rarely open after 5 during the week...hence the weekend trip).

Oh, and by the way, you can find my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/janesgirldesigns.  I need to re-do the title bar thing and still need some more inventory, but it's a work in progress!

I need to work on some other things for my Etsy shop at some point, but I'd also like to decorate my stand mixer.  Oh, and I made a cute apron right before Thanksgiving that I'd like to post on here too.  Decisions, decisions...

For now I think I may just got plop down on the couch and eat some more cookie dough out of the tub my fiance got from work.  Very healthy.  Gotta look good in that wedding dress ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment